Sunday, October 19, 2008

a series of unfortunate events

saw a lot of frens got sick...
warned myself to be careful..
because of the weather and all the tests....

but never though that my immune system lost the war.....
i always think that i'm very strong, huh....

got fever, flu and sore throat....
these three are good frens....
they'll come n visit me a few times in the year...
and when they come...
they come together...
hahaha....
they are really true friends...
never leave each other behind....

friday exam, finished at about 10pm...
not very happy with it...
cause i know,
i dint do well,
bad actually....

i slept at 3 something and woke up at 7am...
need to go to work as student service....
a bit sick already that time,
sore throat....
then today things got worse...
can even wake up on time...
was late to work....

after i took the attendance, i went out for breakfast with YY n HL,
before we go i went to the clinic first,
need to recover fast, so that i can study better for the test and exams,
if not i wont even bother to go,

1st stop- Klinik University at Sg.2 closed (written there sunday 9:00-1:00)
i really dunno why it is closed.

2nd stop- Poliklinik Mawar(if i'm not mistaken) at RST
Closed also.

3rd stop- Klinik Kesihatan in USM
Closed too.
(*huh....very very tired..my head felt so heavy...and with the hot sun on top of my head)

after work...
went to pharmacy near my house.
closed.

since all clinics and pharmacy are closed, i went to guardian, sure open right?

what happened was.....

"Sorry, our pharmacist is off duty, we cant give you those controlled drugs."

and the lady there introduce me herbal pills which most customers will buy to cure fever and flu.

i took it,

and as usual,

i'll pick up other things also....

when i got to the counter there...the total printed on the screen was..RM 75...
was shocked...
ok fine i gv her my credit card...

but the machine cant read both of my cards...

very embarrassing cause i dint bring enough cash also...
and the cashier (the shop manager's face turned black)....

so i just took the pills...
and called the card centre,
i was told that both of my cards are still active....
and i told him i spilled water on my bag and it wet my wallet as well as my cards a few days ago...
and he said water ( H2O) wont do anything to my chip...(and he was laughing loud through the phone when i told him, what so funny?)

so so so so 'sui'...

and when i came home....

again...another drama....

just feel like going out... to another place on earth....
to "Wonderland"....
where all these things wont happen.....

No comments: