Thursday, August 28, 2008

i want to fly...


i love travel...
really really love travelling...
though i'd been to a few places...
but the trip to malacca is the only trip that makes me feel that i'm 'travelling'...
the others..hmm Genting is not counted...
maybe Singapore is quit ok also..
Hyattyai a bit disappointed...
i wish that i can to go to travel with my friends...
go by ourself..
book our own air tickets...
hotel..
search for foods..
tourist spots...
not with the tour...
which will makes me feel like goin to a school trip...


if i'm goin oversea...
the first place i want to go is Hong Kong...
i've been watching Hong Kong movies n series since i was born..
really want to know how would i feel when i'm there..
will that place makes me feel like a foreigner or
will make me feel like i'd been there for a hundred times...
haha....

and also to go shopping and eat..
yea...
then when i found my soulmate...
i'll go to europe with him..
Paris, Vennice, Italy, Spain..etc...
those kinda romantic places...
very artistic and interesting culture...
and of course to see all the high end brands there..haha


well..i'd dream enough..
now get back to study my MAT 263...
test tomorrow...
jiayou..




No comments: