Thursday, August 7, 2008

few words before going...

i'm now in lab3..

school of mathematical sciences...

university of science malaysia...


plan to do my MSG 285 late with my friends....

and go to malacca tonight...


thanks to aunty dropping me by...

suddenly feels that i'm very grateful to have aunty and ah ma in my life,

since the day i was born,

they gv everything to me,

and never ask anything from me back,

and i know they love me very very much,

i love them too,

but i hope that i can do something for them,

like what they did to me,

i'll never forget their love, sacrifices and concerns about me,

ah ma really took care of me when i was sick,

and my parents...haiz...

i can still remember how she massaged my tummy for me,

makes me feel pampered...

so i really hv to study hard...

after i finish my study...

when i start to work....


i'll do my best to satisfy their needs,

the 1st thing i want to do is to bring ah ma for a vacation...

before she is too tired for that...


then also to always go out with aunty,

haha...when i 12 get out from the car just now..

she kept on asking whether i bring enough money or not..

i know if i ask from her she'll give...

but...

i don't 1 to spend her hard earn money for my 'entertainment'..

thanks aunty...

i love you..


goin to malacca this time with by a night bus,

quite dangerous,

i din't know that ping will buy a night ticket,

makes me, mummy and aunty worry a little,

as i'm the only 1 in my family,

the only hope of the family,

if anything happens to me,

it wont affect me,

cos i aint goin to feel anything,

just that those who are still livings,

they lose hope, and people to take care of them,

so just pray for this journey will be a safe 1,

everything will be fine,

please...

my family needs me...
thanks..

No comments: