Friday, December 12, 2008

lost and found

found a new job
as a part-time teacher in Vital Years - English Literacy Centre for children age 2-10

i love the job
i love the children even more

though the pay is just a little
but spending my time with those little angels are so fun
and i miss them so much when i go home
thinking of their faces, their voice...haha

suddenly think that..
if i hadn't lose the job at queensbay...
i might wont get this job...

this morning my car battery was down...
i dunno why i switch on the front light caused the last time i drive my car was yesterday when i went to work...8am and came back at 12pm...
the sun was so bright..
i din even notice that i left the front light on..

until this morning when i want to go to work then only i realize it...
for 1 second i was thinking not going to work...
but suddenly the faces of the children appeared on my mind...one by one...

then i told myself, no matter what i hv to go...
so i walked to my grams house and drove my aunts car there...

and now daddy and his friends are helping me to charge my car battery...
haha...so pai seh...
this is already the 3rd time they help me to do that...

and the 5th time this happened to me...
pathetic

No comments: