Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A dream which almost scared me to death.

I went to take a nap, at around 11 something.
Then when my alarm rang at around 12:30pm,( cause i got a tutorial at 1pm)
as usual i pressed d snooze button, kinda tired slept less than 5 hours last night.
Then my eye lids felt heavy, and i just let it down.

Out of sudden my body got numb, and the numbness was increasing gradually, mostly focus on the part which touches the bed (i usually sleep facing downwards),
Then my heart was beating very fast, i wanted to get up but i cant, i tried very hard to move my hands and fight to get myself up.

I managed to open my eyes, was scared of what happened, but still very very tired so i closed my eyes again and within spilt seconds ( less than 3)
it happened again, this time i can feel that it is more serious.

Then i heard the radio, turned on by itself ( FM sound, not very clear)
And also the sound of the door, my dad came home.
I wanted to yell at him, ask him to help me up, at first i wasnt able to split a word.
After some struggles i managed call him and asked him to lift me up.

Then i regain my consciousness, i realized that it was all just a dream.
Just because the scene is in the same room and i was sleeping in the same position it feels like real.

It happened to me before. But i really feel very bad when i was in the dream.

Is this how ppl die in their dream? I mean if i din struggle hard enough, will i be dead now??

Anyway, i'm late for class. Got to go, see ya.

5 comments:

Andrew Koay said...

I believe that was neurological illness, which is faced by most urban dwellers since they face significant amount of stress...

紫儇 said...

late 4 the class le stil can write blog...u very geng ma....nvm,i help u massage 2ml...hoho...

GWP said...

wah, yijing so good! I oso want!!

the dream is really scary~~

sometimes i oso scared one day i'll just die like that...

Tyler said...

Von, I had that kind of dreams too... Mine one is like something heavy pressing me down till I cannot even breath... Terrible dream...

VoNnE said...

ya lo...

and yijing still owe me d massage..hope that she wont make me feel like the dream...

wern : you sure u r dreaming?

andrew: stress???hmm..maybe..