Tuesday, July 29, 2008

busy...










JULY..really is a busy month..with my bday..then with the school's activities..apartment stay, interation night, work on weekends, SHE and also the tutorials which started on th 3rd week...and etc...
luckily..i can put that "case"..out of my window 'for now'..i need to face her again when my pay cheque arrives...pray hard for that..i guess will ask ching to go with me...hehe...thanks lotz dear..

wanted to update my bday photos, apartment stay photos, nad interaction night photos..but too busy for it..or ahem..*too lazy for it..i guess i'll find a time when i really hv a mood for it....then i'll do it...yeah..sure...its my 21st bday...and also th interaction night might be the last time me , ping n hansen to be hosting 2gether..

recently of course, i'm keen and determined to do what i told myself to do before the sem start, that is to not miss those important class, and do all the tutorials..as many as possible...
but really dun like it when the say.."wah, recently very hardworking hor, do all the tutorials" that makes me very pai seh...and very pressure also..scared that i cant maintain it...

tough i'd done the questions still i dun dare to show others my answers, feels that my answer might be wrong, haiz...dunno why like that..lack of confidence maybe....
just by sitting beside them makes me feel the pressure...
tats why i'm more comfortable to sit alone or beside others...
i really dunno how to explain to them also...
but i really love them...really...
hope that i can get over this soon...

i'm not sure that whether it is right or wrong that i promised Christine to work on certain days..
just afraid that i wont hv enough time to do revision for the tests..
need to plan well.if not later 'ppk' her..or i dun hv enough time to do revision...things will get ugly
hope that on the 1st test i can see my improvement..and my hard work pays off a little...

and i'm goin to malacca on th 8th Aug together with ping...hope tat we'll hv great fun 2gether..sure we will..pray that i'll be coming back in 1 piece...


continue my hard work...!

No comments: